Department of Statistics in the Kharkiv region has provided evidence that industrial production decreased by 15.4% in January-October 2015 compared to the same period of the last year.
The decline in production has occurred:
- in the supply of electricity, gas, steam and conditioned air volume – 30.9%;
- in mechanical engineering – 24.2%;
- manufacture of rubber and plastic products – 22.7%;
- metallurgical production – 15.4%;
- production of wood products, paper and in printing – 17.1%;
- manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products – 11.2%;
- textile industry 10.7%;
- food industry – 3%;
- chemical industry – by 0.6%.
The increase in production was recorded only in the pharmaceutical industry – by 5.4%.
In the meantime, the average monthly salary in the Kharkiv region for 9 months of 2015 compared to the same period in 2014 grew by 14.2%. Director of the Department of Social Protection of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration Yuriy Shparaga introduced such data about salaries. According to him, the number of jobs increased by 7.2%, and industrial injuries decreased by 26%.
Reference. In the Kharkiv region in accordance with the laws of Ukraine “About Social Dialogue in Ukraine” and “About collective agreements” concluded territorial agreements between the Kharkiv regional state administration, the general representative bodies and trade unions, the employers’ side of the Kharkiv region for 2013-2015. The provisions of an agreement aimed to stimulate the development of the regional economy and the strengthening of social protection of workers.